To regularise the services rendered by Samuel Seow Law Corporation to its clients in the fields of incorporate and corporate secretarial services, Samuel Seow Corporate Services was incorporated as part of the Samuel Seow Group, to specialise in the said fields.
Corporate compliance in Singapore can be complex and unwieldy for new start-ups and even for some seasoned entrepreneurs. At Samuel Seow Corporate Services, we know how it feels to get caught up in the webs of compliance. Together with Samuel Seow Law Corporation, we help you navigate the legal compliance requirements for all Singapore registered companies.
Our highly-skilled and friendly team will be happy to deal with any queries that you may have on any of the following:
- company incorporations
- provision of nominee director and nominee company secretary
- registered office/correspondence address
- annual compliance and maintenance of statutory registers
- attendance at board meetings and minuting
- bank account opening
- share capital reduction and share buy-back
- issuance and redemption of preference shares
- amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- application to strike-off company
We will work closely with you to understand in-depth the nature of your business. We advise and strive to implement the most efficacious corporate structure for any given business, and where a new entity needs to be created, we customise.
Our services include incorporation of companies and branch offices, advising on corporate secretarial compliance issues and corporate governance issues, advising on and assisting with obtaining charity and IPC status for non-profit corporations and compliance with rules and regulations governing charities.